Check boxes inside a List Record

Hi, 

I have a checkbox inside a List record widget, the check box has an OnNotify action that pass the data to a structure.

When i check a record in the list, it only saves the data of the one that i have checked.

My requirement is that all choice must be save regardless of their choice (whether true or false)

Example:

If i choose, OK the true for OK will be stored in the structure and the Blurry and No Signal will save false. Im only getting the value of what is chosen among the choices.

Thanks in advance

Hi MIguel Carlo,

Good Day,

1) In your OnNotify screen action, add a for each loop.

2) Give a list records widget list as a source.

3) That's it, U will get all the records which are check and not checked.

MIguel Carlo wrote:

Hi, 

I have a checkbox inside a List record widget, the check box has an OnNotify action that pass the data to a structure.

When i check a record in the list, it only saves the data of the one that i have checked.

My requirement is that all choice must be save regardless of their choice (whether true or false)

Example:

If i choose, OK the true for OK will be stored in the structure and the Blurry and No Signal will save false. Im only getting the value of what is chosen among the choices.

Thanks in advance

Hi Miguel,

Added to Aravind, you need the check if the value is true or not in order to update in structure.(you need to use ad-hoc loop)

Regards 

Seema