how to map username to the date that user entered

Hi,

Actually i have created signup screen to create new login credentials to employees and i assigned rolls to them and and successfully logged in and now i have one entity with EMPLOYEE ENTRY with attributes ("Date" and "No of Hours"),the users will Login to there Account and select the date and no of hours they worked, now i want to store the data in the details Screen with Login UserName, Login Name, Date, No of Hours., how i can store the data of particular person who logged in and enters the date and no of hours in the table ?? can any one explain me

Hi BasiviReddy,
                     By using the following filter in the USERS ENTITY in system module we can get the logged-in person Details.

In the User entity, you can find all the details of the user and their last login details.

Use GetUserById() function  to get current logged in user Id. 

BasiviReddy Medapati wrote:

Hi,

Actually i have created signup screen to create new login credentials to employees and i assigned rolls to them and and successfully logged in and now i have one entity with EMPLOYEE ENTRY with attributes ("Date" and "No of Hours"),the users will Login to there Account and select the date and no of hours they worked, now i want to store the data in the details Screen with Login UserName, Login Name, Date, No of Hours., how i can store the data of particular person who logged in and enters the date and no of hours in the table ?? can any one explain me

Hi BasiviReddy,

1. there shoud be 1-1 relation betwwen user entity and Employee entity.

2. on save action, createorupdateemployee entity 

employeeId = getuserid()

date = currdate() or selected by user

no of hours = velue entered by user

hope it helps

Regards

seema

Seema Pandey wrote:

Hi,

Hi BasiviReddy,

employeeId = getuserid()

hope it helps

Regards

seema

i am able to save the data of date and no of hours but user name and name are not getting, i attached my oml file once please check this

Hi,

Hi BasiviReddy,

First you store the userId in employee table simply using GetUserId()[ this function helps you to find current id of login user ] in-build function on Save action .

Second you are fetch the user information that you stored in employee table using  GetUser server action OR apply join between two table employee and user OR just drag n drop  user table id  on employee table for foreign key reference , So it will automatically make relation with two table when you fetching information 

Thank you 

Nikhil 

Solution

Seema Pandey wrote:

Hi,

Hi BasiviReddy,

employeeId = getuserid()

hope it helps

Regards

seema

check the attache oml, I have made some changes on submiton click action and on list. now its working fine

Solution

Seema Pandey wrote:

Seema Pandey wrote:

Hi,

Hi BasiviReddy,

employeeId = getuserid()

hope it helps

Regards

seema

check the attache oml, I have made some changes on submiton click action and on list. now its working fine

Thanku now it was working..

Seema Pandey wrote:

Seema Pandey wrote:

Hi,

Hi BasiviReddy,

employeeId = getuserid()

hope it helps

Regards

seema

Thanku now it was working..

Hi, 

in the attached oml file in the Mapping Screen i am able to Select Multiple Select dropdown but that data is not storing in table can u please look at that...