How to put multiple entries in one cell?

I am making a web application with a list of records in a table but i want to put mulitple records in one cell.

I have made an entity that has the information of a photo session, to make sure that there are people to make the photo's there is a PhotosessionUser entity. This entity combines the UserId with the PhotosessionId.

Now i want to make an table to show the photo sessions and the people that are planned to do that session, but i don't know how.

Could anybody help me, if you need more information please ask.

Solution

Hi,

As per your needs, it needs to create a table record and also a web block to load the UserId with the PhotosessionId. First needs to load the table record and then put the web Block with the parameter PhotosessionId. Select the value of PhotosessionId from the current Id of the table row.

I hope this will help you,

Thank you,

Sudip

Solution

Sudip Dey wrote:

Hi,

As per your needs, it needs to create a table record and also a web block to load the UserId with the PhotosessionId. First needs to load the table record and then put the web Block with the parameter PhotosessionId. Select the value of PhotosessionId from the current Id of the table row.

I hope this will help you,

Thank you,

Sudip

thanks for the quick reaction