How to display a loading spinner while downloading excel and close after downloading

Hello,

I am using RecordListToExcel action for exporting data in a excel and then used download. But after download button is clicked, some excels are getting time to download. 

I want to show Loading spinner while downloading excel data and spinner should get closed if download is done.

I tried it by creating a variable as 'IsDownload'(by default it is false), assigning it to true if download button is clicked and doing ajax refresh to refresh spinner with button method as Ajax submit. But i'm getting this error after clicking on download button "Server cannot set content type after HTTP headers have been sent." 

I think we cannot  use a RecordListToExcel in a screen action of method Ajax submit.

Please Help!!

Hi,

first all are you working in mobile or web?

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

first all are you working in mobile or web?

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Web app

Hi,

please, check the follow links, please

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Tried with Page Loader, but the loader is not showing on button click. I will be grateful if you will be able to share a sample oml on this components

Hi Shweta,

please, you can download from the forge a sample with all logic that you need:

Please, let me know if it help you!?
Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Hi Shweta,

Did you solve your problem, or do you need any more help?

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Hi Shweta,

Did you solve your problem, or do you need any more help?

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

No it haven't solved my problem. Could you please demo it to me with a RecordListToExcel and download action?

and the spinner should show while the file is downloading.

Thanks for helping