I am planning for my professional certification but still there is only OS10 professional certification available. By when we can expact professional certification for OS11?

I think the best you can do is send an email to outsystems and ask if there is any prediction for the availability of this exam.

You can do it from the support web site: Support (clicking in Training)
Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

I am planning for my professional certification but still there is only OS10 professional certification available. By when we can expact professional certification for OS11?

Hi Nikhil!

Did you get some information about it? Can you share it with us?

Regards,

Tiago

Hi Tiago,

Only information I have from OutSystems so far is that they are planing to launch professional certification on O11 since long but not able to commit any date by when it will be launched.

It is always a delicate preparation, and one that takes your time. Certainly OutSystems will be doing its best to ensure the highest quality.

When we have such questions, I think that asking OutSystems directly, as I suggested, turns out to be the best solution.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

With the introduction of reactive web apps. Will Outsystems create a specific certification for that module or will integrate that module on existing web developer certifications?

Nelson Inácio wrote:

With the introduction of reactive web apps. Will Outsystems create a specific certification for that module or will integrate that module on existing web developer certifications?

Hi Nelson,

About this topic, I suggest the same:
I think the best you can do is send an email to outsystems and ask if there is any prediction for the availability of this exam.

You can do it from the support web site: Support (clicking in Training)

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca