I get error when i login (ToDO App)

When trying to login in ToDo App i get this error:

Hi,

It looks like you try to insert a record in local database entity named Resource, with an mandatory attribute of data type Identifier still having a null value.

You need to assign a value to each mandatory attribute in the record you try to insert.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Farhan,

From what I have done on ToDo Exercise on login you sync from the server. On that sync you get the data from the server with a action called ServerDataSync and that you get the LocalResources from there and saved them locally. On That action check if everything is assign correctly like this:

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote: 

Hi Farhan,

From what I have done on ToDo Exercise on login you sync from the server. On that sync you get the data from the server with a action called ServerDataSync and that you get the LocalResources from there and saved them locally. On That action check if everything is assign correctly like this:

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo

everything In assign are correctly 

Hi,

Than you need to debug and check if all the Data is getting to SyncLocalToDos correctly. I think your error is happening on that action when you do CreateOrUpdateAllLocalToDoes with the LocalToDo.Id with Null.

Regards,

Marcelo