[Pushwoosh Plugin] Open application page when clicks notification

Forge Component
(12)
Published on 18 May by Pushwoosh
12 votes
Published on 18 May by Pushwoosh

Hello team,

I am able to receive the notification from pushwoosh on mobile app when  the application is closed or open in Android.

Application Closed : Notification is shown on task-bar

Application Open : I get an event in Notification Data handler 

I want to show screen directly without manually opening app when clicks notification on task-bar(when application closed)

Hello Kishor,

I hope you need to use Deeplink for this requirement.

Raj008 wrote:

Hello Kishor,

I hope you need to use Deeplink for this requirement.

Hi,

I tried Deeplink for this requirement and set appropriate parameters to the Deeplink. Let me explain my problem deeply. I am implementing BPT in mobile while BPT run on server and notification send to mobile device.I recieve notification on device 1.when my mobile app is opened then it redirects to target screen.(Its fine)

2.My app is closed when notification received on task-bar and I clicked on it, it does not redirect to target screen(This is my problem)

Hey team,

Any news on this problem? I am having the same one. If the APP is open the deeplink works fine, but if the APP is closed the notification is not able to open the APP.

Thanks!!!

Vasco Costa wrote:

Hey team,

Any news on this problem? I am having the same one. If the APP is open the deeplink works fine, but if the APP is closed the notification is not able to open the APP.

Thanks!!!

Are there any error messages in the logs?

Thanks for the fast reply!!!

On service center? No.