We are just finishing another fantastic edition of Low-Code School! This time in Castelo Branco! We had 22 participants very committed learning OutSystems. They are experienced professionals who are upskilling in OutSystems to join our growing developer community and broaden their career opportunities.

Low-Code School is a two-week-long OutSystems technology training that includes a free certification exam, plus the opportunity to meet with OutSystems partners and customers who might be hiring!

It's a great opportunity for developers wanting to add new skills to their tool kit.

The OutSystems team will continue to invest in the program in 2020. We will keep you posted on upcoming editions!

Welcome to the OutSystems world.

Thank you for the experience you could provide us.

It enhanced my low-code experience in a good way, although still being somehow more into Integration Studio rather than being on Service Studio for non-developed yet code that is about to be implemented to the platform for it to get some evolution in the future.

I hope I can continue to work close with you, and implement OutSystems measurements under any kind of partnership established with my company, in order of developing applications that can get abroad the clients you might have, or collaborate in any way you feel free to.

These two weeks that have just passed, might be the two longest weeks under my life, as I can use the knowledge for a living time.

Once more, thank you very much and I hope to be able to see you soon.

João Rodrigues - THEIAWORKS

Congrats!

After participating on the Low-Code, I've registered certification exam, and I did it yesterday.

Got an approval and now I'm certified as an Associate Web Developer :)