Hi,

I tried to create a database connection in my personal environment by assigning server field as abc.outsystemsenterprise.com inorder to access the tables of development environment from my personal environment but it throws error saying error code 40 could not establish the connection.

Direct access to the database in Personal environment are not available. You may want to contact OutSystems Support on this. In most cases, application data in the Personal environment can already be accessed using aggregates or advanced queries.

Boney Sze wrote:

Direct access to the database in Personal environment are not available. You may want to contact OutSystems Support on this. In most cases, application data in the Personal environment can already be accessed using aggregates or advanced queries.

Hi Boney Sze,

Is there any other option to migrate data from one environment to other environment of outsystems

Thanks

R.karthik

Hi Karthik,

There are various ways to do that.

1. Implement an Action to do "Record List to Excel" and Download. In the destination environment, implement an import of Excel data or just simply bootstrap.
  2. Submit a request to OutSystems Support to help  you migrate data.
  3. Commercial software specifically for data migration, but these are more applicable to on-premise installations.

Hope this clarifies. Happy to help.

Thanks & regards,

Boney

Boney Sze wrote:

Hi Karthik,

There are various ways to do that.

1. Implement an Action to do "Record List to Excel" and Download. In the destination environment, implement an import of Excel data or just simply bootstrap.
  2. Submit a request to OutSystems Support to help  you migrate data.
  3. Commercial software specifically for data migration, but these are more applicable to on-premise installations.

Hope this clarifies. Happy to help.

Thanks & regards,

Boney

Hi Boney,

Thanks for the suggestions