Azure blob storage download blob

Hi all,

I have set up an azure blob storage connection,

I need to list and download all the blobs present in a container, which is specified in a directory.

For ex: "https://outsysdevdata.xxxx.core.windows.net/inbox/drivedata/"

Also i have specified the connection string and the container names correct, which are required as input parameters for  "ListBlobs" function

this function returns me the directory which is mentioned above and not the list of blobs

And the next question is,

When i get the list of blobs, i need to download each blob,

for this also same i provided ConnectionString, ContainerName and FileName(this i tried manually)

so the application gives me the error The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

can anyone help me on this, i checked my connection string and container details are correct, apart of this any suggestions and help please

Thanks,

DM

Dhiraj Manwani wrote:

Hi all,

I have set up an azure blob storage connection,

I need to list and download all the blobs present in a container, which is specified in a directory.

For ex: "https://outsysdevdata.xxxx.core.windows.net/inbox/drivedata/"

Also i have specified the connection string and the container names correct, which are required as input parameters for  "ListBlobs" function

this function returns me the directory which is mentioned above and not the list of blobs

And the next question is,

When i get the list of blobs, i need to download each blob,

for this also same i provided ConnectionString, ContainerName and FileName(this i tried manually)

so the application gives me the error The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

can anyone help me on this, i checked my connection string and container details are correct, apart of this any suggestions and help please

Thanks,

DM

Can anyone help me on this???

Hi Dhiraj,

It will help the community help you by providing alot more detail of what the application is doing.

The sort of information that would be helpful is:

How are you accessing Azure Blob storage?  Are you consuming the REST API or are you using a forge component?  Can you provide a link to the documentation for the API you are consuming or to the forge compontent?  There are a few ways of access Azure Blob storage.

Have you debugged through the application to determine at what point the error is thrown? If so, what point is it?

Does the error also appear in ServiceCenter? If so, could you paste in the stack trace so we can identify at what point the error is thrown?

Any other information you might think relevent would help.  I know this is alot for you to do, but remember the community does not have access to your application to diagnose, so we only have the information you provide in order to help you out.

I hope this helps, and I look forward to helping you diagnose the issue.  I have successfully accessed Azure Blob Storage in an OutSystems application and it worked quite reliably, so this should work ok.

Kind regards,

Stuart