Error when attempting to connect to an External DB

Hello,

We are in the process of evaluating OutSystems as our Low Code solution provider which brings me to this board.  We are an Oracle JD Edwards SQL DB \ Data Systems International and several other third party software shop.  

I am in the process of running through some sample OutSystems application creation and keep running into a DB connectivity error....please see the attached document.

Thank you for your time and please let me know if additional information is required

Hi Frank,

Check this documentation about Database compability versions in Integration with external systems section.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Setting_Up_OutSystems/OutSystems_system_requirements

Hello Leandro,

Thank you for the document,  we currently have SQL Server 11.0.5532.0 installed and appears to meet the requirements outlined.   We have connectivity to all other third party applications with no issues.  As it pertains to your specific application, what are some things that may be causing the issue outlined in my document from my previous inquiry. 

Thanks again,

Frank

Hi Frank,

It seems you are not allowed to connect to the external database.

Test connection should result in this feedback message:

Make sure your OutSystems server is allowed to connect to SVRERPDEV1. Look into your firewall rules.

Kind regards,

Nordin

Thank you...working with our Infra..group....