Hi based from this post 

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/forum_topicview.aspx?topicid=55512&topicname=tooltip-in-reactive-web-apps&

The tooltip has been recently fixed I had that same error of the tooltip not disappearing after hover.

My current problem now is that when I put a progress bar inside the content of the tooltip it doesn't generate the progress bar nor the tooltip. But if I put a text inside the content with the progress bar the tooltip works on hover but the progress bar still doesn't display.

Maybe there is a problem with the order of rendering content or something else?

Hi.

The tooltip not display if it's content placeholder is blank makes sense as the widget needs something to trigger the onhover/onclick. 

The second problem, I was not able to replicate, can you share a screenshot of what you are experiencing ?

Gabriel

Gabriel Cardoso wrote:

Hi.

The tooltip not display if it's content placeholder is blank makes sense as the widget needs something to trigger the onhover/onclick. 

The second problem, I was not able to replicate, can you share a screenshot of what you are experiencing ?

Gabriel

Hi Gabriel thanks for the fast response

*Number 1 has a progress bar inside the tooltip content and the bar generates with 0px for some reason and adding min width or width to it displays the progress bar. Set the tooltip IsVisible to true to show where the tooltip is.

*Number 2 the progress bar displays properly without being inside a tooltip.

*Number 3 inside the tooltip content there's a text and a progress bar. So in this scenario the progress bar adjusted it's width according to what is the width size of the text.

My goal is to retain number 2 if possible that it adjusts itself to the parent width while having a tooltip display same as number 1 on hover if possible.

Solution

Hi, I now understand what's going on, you have a progress bar inside a tooltip's content. 

Try adding this css

.tooltip.Custom {
    display:block;
}

.tooltip.Custom  .tooltip-content
{
}

and add a "Custom" class to the tooltip's Extended class property

Gabriel

Solution

Gabriel Cardoso wrote:

Hi, I now understand what's going on, you have a progress bar inside a tooltip's content. 

Try adding this css

.tooltip.Custom {
}

.tooltip.Custom  .tooltip-content
{
}

and add a "Custom" class to the tooltip's Extended class property

Gabriel

Hi Gabriel I applied it that way and now it works thank you hope this can be added to the widget default styling in future updates.