Lisbon’s second Low-Code School edition couldn’t have ended in a better way: we were able to train and up-skill 18 amazing professionals who showed so much enthusiasm and dedication to OutSystems! We wish them the best of luck in their certification exams now and hope to see them again in our community very, very soon.

Low-Code School is a two-week-long OutSystems technology training that includes a free certification exam, plus the opportunity to meet with OutSystems partners and customers.

It's a great opportunity for developers wanting to add new skills to their tool kit and to increase the marketability of the individual as qualified in low-code to open the opportunity to meet potential employers within the OutSystems community who are hiring new developers.

The OutSystems team will continue to invest in the program in 2020. We will keep you posted on upcoming editions!

Happy Holidays!

. Congratulations to all of you! .

Welcome guys! :)

Muitos parabéns a todos! 

2nd edition? How came i didn´t ear about it? I'm try to enter in these low code lisbon schools!

Filipe Marcos wrote:

2nd edition? How came i didn´t ear about it? I'm try to enter in these low code lisbon schools!

Hi Filipe! At the beginning of the next year, we will announce new editions and open the applications.

We will keep you posted on upcoming editions!

Parabéns a todos! 

Kinds regards,

Nordin

P.S. Yes, I did use Google Translate, I'm sorry! :-P

Thank you Ana! Happy holidays everyone.

Great Xmas for all!

Congratulations. Happy Xmas!

Wait.. what?

Low-Code School... and 2nd edition??

That's great. When is it coming to India?  This is a great approach to bring new talent at a mass level. 

The new Portugal Remote Low Code School is for web or mobile?

Filipe Marcos wrote:

The new Portugal Remote Low Code School is for web or mobile?

Hi Filipe,

It´s for Web. You can find more information here.

It's a pity not to be for mobile. I am interested in apply for mobile

Congratulation guys :)

Is it only for Associate level, or covers advanced course?

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Like the site explains, this course is targeted to developers that have some programming experience but are new to OutSystems.

You are not the target audience, Swatandra. You already know what they teach.

Congratulation for you all!!!

Congrats guys

Congratulation guys :)

Nuno Reis wrote:

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Like the site explains, this course is targeted to developers that have some programming experience but are new to OutSystems.

You are not the target audience, Swatandra. You already know what they teach.

Nuno, basically I'm enquiring as we want to send out our consultants on OutSystems training who are already developing in multiple languagues but have no experience in OutSystems. Seems like perfect match for them. Thanks for the link by the way.

That is amazing!

Considering the size of your company (and that you are partners), maybe you could create a full class.

For me, a company that is training its resources in a new technology gives extra motivation because the students know it will be a path with potential if they choose to follow it.

OS Next level..Great!