How to add a label name for a Text Input field

I am trying to add Text Input fields in a Screen. I have added the fields successfully but, I am unable to add a Label Name to the fields.

Can you please suggest me  how to add Label Names for the fields in the Screen. 

Satish Mogilicherla wrote:

I am trying to add Text Input fields in a Screen. I have added the fields successfully but, I am unable to add a Label Name to the fields.

Hello, 

you can use the Prompt attribute that exists in the input and assign a name for example:

Jorge Rodrigues

Hi satish,

Drag and drop label widget from toolbar just above the input widget

Give name to your input widget in the name property  of input widget.

select your input widget in the input widget property of label.

Hi,

like Seema tool you can use the label widget, or another option you can use an expression, near of you input box.

Did you do some the trainings? For example this:

If you do this, you will learn a lot.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

Seema Pandey wrote: Thank You Seema!

Hi satish,

Drag and drop label widget from toolbar just above the input widget

Give name to your input widget in the name property  of input widget.

select your input widget in the input widget property of label.

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

like Seema tool you can use the label widget, or another option you can use an expression, near of you input box.

Did you do some the trainings? For example this:

If you do this, you will learn a lot.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

Thank You Nuno!

Jorge Rodrigues wrote:

Hello, 

you can use the Prompt attribute that exists in the input and assign a name for example:

Jorge Rodrigues

Thank You Jorge!