Your feedback will help OutSystems prepare for 2020

Hi all,

Your feedback and ideas will help us plan the year ahead. Please answer this very short survey so we can build a better product together.

Thanks a lot,
Tiago Simões

Thanks Tiago. :)

Done Tiago. Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Nordin

Done

Done!

Thanks you all, this is incredibly useful.

Cheers,
Tiago

Done!

Done Tiago!

Done! Just one thing: In 2020, the focus will be Reactive? There is in your roadmap any kind of improvement to traditional web and mobile?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Ricardo 

Done

Done

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Done! Just one thing: In 2020, the focus will be Reactive? There is in your roadmap any kind of improvement to traditional web and mobile?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Ricardo 

Hi Ricardo,

We'll "focus" on several things, from the IDE, to the front-end, to the back-end, to life cycle, to cloud, to AI, to some of the stuff we've announced at NextStep... :). I don't have more details to share at the moment.

Regarding front-end in particular, we don't have specific plans for traditional web, our focus will be to keep improving both reactive and mobile, which now share the same underlying infrastructure and language (screen aggregates, client variables, OutSystems UI...).

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

@All, thank you very much, this is very useful, keep your answers coming

Done

Done

Done.

Done!

Done

Done :)

Regards,

-PJ-

Done !!!

Done @Tiago

Done!

Done.

I can't wait to build Reactive Web Apps in real projects.

Done! Keep up the good work.

Done, thank you!

Done and I've shared with the team!

Done Tiago.

Hi All,

Thank you very much, this has had a very good turnout turnout so far. If you have people on your team who could also give us feedback, feel free to share the survey with them.

Thanks,
Tiago Simões

Done.

Happy new year Tiago, chipping in as well here. best of luck with the results!

Hi @Tiago Simões

Its Done , Keep growing

thank you:)