Ultimate PDF - Performance question

Hi everyone, 

I'm doing some tests with the component Ultimate PDF because I need to generate a couple of reports in A4 format with tables and graphics.

For testing purpose, I created a very simple report with a header, body and footer with a simple line of text for each area. Every time I generate the PDF, it takes between 6 and 7 secs.

I did these tests either using my personal account as well my company account. In both, i got similiar performance results.

I'm using the default chromium version.

What i like to understand is if the 6/7 secs is the usual (expected) time for generating a simple PDF reports using Ultimate PDF? If not, can you please tell what you did to optimize the generation time?

I also did some tests with Html2PdfConverter in the same enviroments and I get the PDF in 2/3 sec.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Paulo

Hi Paulo

I've been using Html2PdfConverter for couple of applications, quite good performance. Not sure about Ultimate PDF, but 6-7 sec is not normal.

Regards,

Swatantra

Moving the question to the right place (Ultimate PDF - https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/55790/ultimate-pdf-performance/)...

Hi Paulo.

I've only used Html2PdfConverter previously and it has a good performance (around those 2,3s).

Any particulary reason for using Ultimate PDF?

Best Regards