Binding Data with date and year

Hi 

I am Developing the Employee management application, where i assigned projects and work codes to employee, when employee login to there account and there they will able to see the work codes that they have assigned and they need to enter the no of hours they worked for the each day,as below

and here if the employee entered the no of hours he worked on each day and if he submit it should go for the approval if approved it the data should be stored as below, the manager will select employee ID and he should be able to see the data of the particular person,

if i enter i am unable to map those values with current date and year can any one help with this?? i attached oml file please check with that..

Thanks&Regards

BasiviReddy M

Hi BasiviReddy!

I'm not used to this type of apps but it seams you are not filling the 'Year' and the 'WeekNumber' from the records in the in SubmitOnClick action. 

Another thing, have you verified the content of the  'TimeSheetLine' entity after enter the data?

Hope this helps

Graça

BasiviReddy Medapati wrote:

Hi 

I am Developing the Employee management application, where i assigned projects and work codes to employee, when employee login to there account and there they will able to see the work codes that they have assigned and they need to enter the no of hours they worked for the each day,as below

and here if the employee entered the no of hours he worked on each day and if he submit it should go for the approval if approved it the data should be stored as below, the manager will select employee ID and he should be able to see the data of the particular person,

if i enter i am unable to map those values with current date and year can any one help with this?? i attached oml file please check with that..

Thanks&Regards

BasiviReddy M

If I understand you correctly, you want create/update the TimeSheetLine entity with daily effort values and also get the Year and Weeknumber.

Having taken a very quick look at the OML you could add an assignment within the for Each in your SubmitOnClick action. In the assignment you set the Year and Weekno attributes with the required value.