On-premise Outsystems platform server upgradation

While installing the platform server, during the installation of service center espace facing the below error.

please refer the below error

TIA

Hi Priya,

Could you please provide more information like what exactly you're trying to do ? From your subject it seems like you are trying to upgrade an existing environment which i am supposing is V10.

Also are you following the checklist while upgrading the environment ? the checklist will guide you for what all changes you need to do in order to proceed with the major release upgrade.

Please see this support document as well.

Regards,

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Priya,

Could you please provide more information like what exactly you're trying to do ? From your subject it seems like you are trying to upgrade an existing environment which i am supposing is V10.

Also are you following the checklist while upgrading the environment ? the checklist will guide you for what all changes you need to do in order to proceed with the major release upgrade.

Please see this support document as well.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Pramod,

I am trying to upgrade my existing platform server version 11.0.571.11 to 11.0.611.0

On opening configuration tool, I have upgraded all the session logs and database schema and then on click of apply and exist, service center installation initiates. So the image which i have shared is the service center installation window. Kindly help!

Hi Priyanka,

Are you following the checklist ? there is selection available in checklist for upgrading your platform .

Try to follow this step by step and see if the issue still persists.

Regards,

-PJ-