ADAL Login issue on outsystems after password change

For first time was able to login successfully with ADAL and get userID from outsystems.

I changed ADAL user password on Azure. Again, I tried to login. ADAL login was successful, but userid is 0 from outsytem.

Can anyone help?

Hi Kalyan,

When you do a login from ADAL the user id which you use for login also get stored it happens just once and in subsequent call the user id is fetched from os database and then the same id being used to create your session in Outsystems.

Could you please check if the ID is being stored in OS database and also debug the application to check what id is being passed to retrieve the Userid.

Regards,

-PJ-

Thanks for response.

How can we debug, which id is passed to retrieve. After ADAL login, we are able to see response, along with Outsytems userId = 0. 

I didn't find any steps to debug. Please find screenshot in attachments for the action. 

Hi Kalyan,

Sorry i totally ignored that you are using forge component ..let me have a look on the component and will get back to you . Meanwhile could you check in your code whether you are storing the user information in Outsystems DB or not after the successful login from ADAL.

Regards,

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Kalyan,

Sorry i totally ignored that you are using forge component ..let me have a look on the component and will get back to you . Meanwhile could you check in your code whether you are storing the user information in Outsystems DB or not after the successful login from ADAL.

Regards,

-PJ-

On first time login, user information was stored on OutSystems DB by default. So, for every login, I'm checking the DB logs

I can see user information update on ADAL User table.

But on OutSystems Users table, last login time is incorrect

Hi Kalyan ,

Is it possible for you to share the oml or example with just this part ?

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Kalyan ,

Could you please check this action (below screenshot) ..in this action they check the user by his username in OS user table and than set the user id to return from this action.

Alternatively could you please delete the user from OS user table and try again.

Regards,

-PJ-