How to restart personal environment?

Hi,

I couldn't find the button to restart personal environment. I used to own other personal environment before and the button was there before.

Hi NDP,

Where did you see the restart personal environment button before and why do you want to restart your personal environment ?

Regards,

-PJ-

NDP wrote:

Hi,

I couldn't find the button to restart personal environment. I used to own other personal environment before and the button was there before.

Hello,

Do you want to say that you wake up after the envieonment go to sleep by inactivity?

Br,

Luis

NDP wrote:

Hi,

Hi,

Go to outsystems web site, go to home section and then wake up your environment, after that go to your service studio. 

NDP wrote:

Hi,

Hi NDP,

There is no option to restart personal environment as it is shared environment not dedicate.

But if you want to wake up your environment then as poonam shared you can wake up from home section under platform tab.

Hi NDP,

Previously there was a Restart button, but now it is not there. you can only able to wake up your environment. If you need anything else you have to make a support ticket for it.

I hope this will help you,

Thank you,

Sudip

Hi,

Send and email to success@outsystems.com and they will help you out getting it back to work.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

Hey folks!

Here's a screenshot of the aforementioned "restart button". Anyone knows the reason why it might have been taken away? It was much easier than having to open a support ticket everytime the environment became unstable.