Hello.

I'm trying to translate the upload widget's default validation message (on a mobile app):

The widget currently is siting in a web block, so when a post is made from the mobile screen, I can't change the widget validation message. As a means of testing I tried to change the message on the web block's initialization to no avail.

On the app's project I'm using the "Multilingual Mobile Component", so does anyone knows if there's a key for this text translation maybe?

Example of Keys used on the Multilingual component's json:

"locale": "pt-br",
"isRightToLeft": false,
"translations": {
   "Validation.Mandatory" : "Campo obrigatório!",
   "Validation.Integer" : "Esperado valor inteiro!",
   "Validation.LongInteger" : "Esperado valor inteiro!",
   "Validation.Decimal" : "Esperado valor decimal!",
   "Validation.Currency" : "Esperado valor monetário!"
}

Mauricio Mangini wrote:

Hello.

I'm trying to translate the upload widget's default validation message (on a mobile app):

The widget currently is siting in a web block, so when a post is made from the mobile screen, I can't change the widget validation message. As a means of testing I tried to change the message on the web block's initialization to no avail.

On the app's project I'm using the "Multilingual Mobile Component", so does anyone knows if there's a key for this text translation maybe?

Example of Keys used on the Multilingual component's json:

"locale": "pt-br",
"isRightToLeft": false,
"translations": {
   "Validation.Mandatory" : "Campo obrigatório!",
   "Validation.Integer" : "Esperado valor inteiro!",
   "Validation.LongInteger" : "Esperado valor inteiro!",
   "Validation.Decimal" : "Esperado valor decimal!",
   "Validation.Currency" : "Esperado valor monetário!"
}

Hi Mauricio Mangini,

You might go for a custom validation.

Regards,

Ellakkiya.s

Hi Ellakkiya Selvadurai, as I stated before, I don't have access to the validation message on submit:

The widget currently is siting in a web block, so when a post is made from the mobile screen, I can't change the widget validation message

On a side note, I would advise against 'translating' like you did, mostly because there's an Outsystems oficial component for this https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/1784/multilingual-component, and because GetLocale() can return things like 'en-us' instead of 'en'