Job Portal- Displacement of input fields

Hi Team,

Please check the job portal.First i thot page does not rendered properly but I guess there is displacement of input fields which does not look good as UI perspective.

For chrome:

For internet explorer:

Regrads,

Amreen Shaikh

Hi Amreen,

I tried on chrome and seems like everything is fine , UI looks good to me. Could you please try clearing your browser cache and check it again?

Regards,

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Amreen,

I tried on chrome and seems like everything is fine , UI looks good to me. Could you please try clearing your browser cache and check it again?

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Pramod,

Strange. Just cleared my cache and install mozila firefox still this UI persist. Strange but do not no why this happening?

HI Amreen,

I tested it on almost every browser and seems like everything is fine ..i am checking it on different machine to make sure there is nothing wrong with it. Meanwhile if you can check it on other machine and confirm if the problem persist or we can close this thread.

Regards,

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

HI Amreen,

I tested it on almost every browser and seems like everything is fine ..i am checking it on different machine to make sure there is nothing wrong with it. Meanwhile if you can check it on other machine and confirm if the problem persist or we can close this thread.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Pramod,

I had checked in two different machines.

1.First  Image

2.Second 

Still getting that UI only.

Hi Amreen,

I don't see any issue with the page, have checked on both IE and Chrome, It's working fine for me.

Sachin

Thanks Sachin,

@Amreen , i also verified with 3 different developers on their machines and there is no such ui issue . I iwll check it with other folks as well and if issue persist i will take it ot the OS team.

For now as it is working on most of the machines and as Sachin also confirm we can hold this for case.

Regards,

-PJ-

@Pramod , Sure but i had also confirmed with other teammates its still persist. I had already created a support ticket for this issue before posting on forum. 

Regards,

Amreen

Hi Amreen,

Usually you open a support case when there is something stopping you in your day to day development or impacting your delivery however if you have created the support ticket that should not be a problem.

Still i will bring this to OS team in the MVP forum to have a look if this is really an issue. Could you please confirm the browsers version that you have targeted.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Pramod,

Thanks for your support.Version of the browsers are as below.

1.Google Chrome

2.Internet Explorer

3.Mozila firefox:

I have checked in this all three browsers.

Regards,

Amreen

Did you check it from any other Pc in your same network? Please check it. I think some link is being blocked by your network. 

Please check and let me know,

Thank you,

Sudip

Sudip Dey wrote:

Did you check it from any other Pc in your same network? Please check it. I think some link is being blocked by your network. 

Please check and let me know,

Thank you,

Sudip

Yes Sudip,  i had checked with two different machines. You can check the above screenshots.

Regards,

Amreen

Hi All,

I found the solution to get correct UI. Actually I am in different network and location. But when connect to my base location network through the VPN then getting correct UI. Might be its network issue due which i am not able to get correct ui.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Regards,

Amreen Shaikh

Amreen wrote:

Hi All,

I found the solution to get correct UI. Actually I am in different network and location. But when connect to my base location network through the VPN then getting correct UI. Might be its network issue due which i am not able to get correct ui.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Regards,

Amreen Shaikh

Yes I know, I told you to check it in a different network to check it. I know some link is blocking by your network as I mentioned in my comments.

Thank you to get the solutions,

Sudip