Unable to copy your splashscreens. Please check your resources path and try again

Hi Team,

By following the below link i have created custom splash screen

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Delivering_Mobile_Apps/Customize_Your_Mobile_App/Use_Custom_Splash_Screens

Following is my path

"MyResources/splashscreens/android/drawable-land-hdpi/splashscreen"

Following is my json

{
    "resource": "MyResources.zip",
    "splashscreens": {
        "android": [{
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-port-ldpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "port-ldpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-port-mdpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "port-mdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-port-hdpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "port-hdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-port-xhdpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "port-xhdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-port-xxhdpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "port-xxhdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-port-xxxhdpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "port-xxxhdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-land-ldpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "land-ldpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-land-mdpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "land-mdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-land-hdpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "land-hdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-land-xhdpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "land-xhdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-land-xxhdpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "land-xxhdpi"
        },
        {
            "resource": "/splashscreens/android/drawable-land-xxxhdpi/splashscreen.png",
            "density": "land-xxxhdpi"
        }]
    },
    "preferences": {
        "global": [
            {
                "name": "SplashScreenDelay",
                "value": "3000"
            }

]
    }
}

An din Resources i tried with the both "Deploy to Target Directory " and "Do Nothing".

But with both the actions i am getting the same error Unable to copy your splashscreens. Please check your resources path and try again.

Guys let me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks

Harish

Hi Harish,

I already changed my splash screen, but I followed this link: https://medium.com/outsystems-engineering/make-outsystems-apps-stand-out-splash-screen-customization-d669fec7d22c . I hope that can help you.

Regards

Paulo Cação wrote:

Hi Harish,

I already changed my splash screen, but I followed this link: https://medium.com/outsystems-engineering/make-outsystems-apps-stand-out-splash-screen-customization-d669fec7d22c . I hope that can help you.

Regards

I tried with the same but am still facing the same issue 

Unable to copy your splashscreens. Please check your resources path and try again.

If possible could you please share your oml file.

Thanks

Harish