App created with Side Menu Layout, but convert some screens to Top Menu

Dear Community,

I have a Traditional Web App created based on the Side Menu Layout. The Customer wants a few screens to use a Top Menu only and to remove the Side Menu altogether, i.e. no placeholder for the side menu to be displayed so that full width of the screen can be used for Main Content. On a mobile device, the menu should still be accessible from a Hamburger icon. 

The rest of the Screens should still use the side menu. I looked at this post which has a similar question, but no answer yet. However, my use case is a bit different in that I need to apply a Top Menu layout for only a few screens within an App that uses the Side Menu Layout.

Any help will be appreciated!

Hello Leon 

You can change Layout web block to "LayoutTopMenu" block for particular screen as per below image 

Please do let me know if it is working for you.

Regards

Prajakta Roshankhede

Solution

Prajakta Roshankhede wrote:

Hello Leon 

You can change Layout web block to "LayoutTopMenu" block for particular screen as per below image 

Please do let me know if it is working for you.

Regards

Prajakta Roshankhede

Hi Prajakta - thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. Yes - this would work indeed. What I ended up doing is cloning the current layout and changing this to suit the requirements. Cheers!

Solution