How to implement Multitenant UI mobile applicaion?

Hi Folks,
Greetings!

I have developed one mobile application for one of my client and client would like to sell same app to their other clients with different app logo, different theme etc. So what changes need here to implement one mobile app for multiple client with Different Logo, Different Color etc.

Kindly help me, how to implement the same in Outsystems.

Also please let me know for more details.

Thanks

Hi Meer,

Had a similar situation and we went for an approach where we ask the user on his first access to indicate some information that allows us to understand to which tenant he was related. We saved that information in the keystore/keychain.

Hope this helps you.

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Hi Meer,

Had a similar situation and we went for an approach where we ask the user on his first access to indicate some information that allows us to understand to which tenant he was related. We saved that information in the keystore/keychain.

Hope this helps you.

Hi Nuno Rolo,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please explain in details which info we can save in keystore/keychain and how we can access from keystore/keychain application runtime.

For one application has one Keystore/Keychain, so how we can save different clients details?

Kindly help.

Thanks

You can save a key/value pair or multiple that combined can give you the tenant you want.

For example, in our case, we requested the country and the base language. 

The Keystore/Keychain is this component here, the information will be saved in the device and it can be checked. 

Nuno Rolo wrote:

You can save a key/value pair or multiple that combined can give you the tenant you want.

For example, in our case, we requested the country and the base language. 

The Keystore/Keychain is this component here, the information will be saved in the device and it can be checked. 

I am implementing using same and once done I will back to you. Thanks for provided good approach.

Meanwhile, can you please let me know about below questions
1. What about data security?
2. When should I save all secret data in Keystore component?

Thanks

1. If I'm not mistaken, this is a native feature usually used to save Pincode for example. I've heard 99.9% secure.
  2. You can save it at any moment you want. You just need to define the flow, but I would say that it's the first time (try to get the value and there's not one) you should provide a screen to capture the information you need and save it.

But you can check the documentation and discussion tabs available in the component for more information. 

Nuno Rolo wrote:

1. If I'm not mistaken, this is a native feature usually used to save Pincode for example. I've heard 99.9% secure.
  2. You can save it at any moment you want. You just need to define the flow, but I would say that it's the first time (try to get the value and there's not one) you should provide a screen to capture the information you need and save it.

But you can check the documentation and discussion tabs available in the component for more information. 

Nuno Rolo,

I will do POC first and see how much it is feasible for me.

Thanks for your support.  (handshake)