Doubts about Certification Exam Online - OutSystems

I have registered a certification exam online, the exam time is 2020-01-06, but I haven't received an email about this. Did I registered successfully?

When did you registered for the exam. Usually email is sent on successful registration so I doubt that your registration was ot successful. You should generate a support ticket with OutSystems.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

When did you registered for the exam. Usually email is sent on successful registration so I doubt that your registration was ot successful. You should generate a support ticket with OutSystems.

I will quest a ticket for this. Thank you for your advice!

May be you can find the email with this subject "Appointment Confirmation"  in your spam and inbox. If you still do not find anything you can submit the ticket using this link https://www.outsystems.com/SupportPortal/CaseOpen/

Hoi Gopan,

As per my knowledge if you have any issues related to exam scheduling and registration you can send out an email to training@outsystems.com.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi,

Did you validate your spam box?
And on the platform, the exam appears marked? (If yes, even countdown timer appears)

Otherwise, the solution is to contact OutSystems tranning support (training@outsystems.com) as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

Did you validate your spam box?
And on the platform, the exam appears marked? (If yes, even countdown timer appears)

Otherwise, the solution is to contact OutSystems tranning support (training@outsystems.com) as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

I have checked my inbox and spam, but nothing. The certification page is below.

Have you tried rescheduling? It's just that I also have an exam in progress, and in my case it just appears that it's In Progress. In my opinion, if you try to reschedule and the same happens, you should contact support by the email I indicated above.

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca