Hi All,

1)I have 2 pages, where, in first page I need to select the options from 2 dropdowns. For example: Country and State.

2) If I select some Country, based on that respective States should be shown in dropdown. 

3) Based on what I have selected from both the dropdown it should take me to next Detailed page with details respective to that country and state.

4) If I select New State from dropdown, it should take me to next Detailed page with details empty.

5) This new entry should appear in the dropdown the next time under that selected country only.

Hi Ankita,

You have to create onChange action of county to select the respective states for that county by passing the value of the county to aggregate to fetch the state records that belongs to that particular county.

Same way you have to create onchnage action on state DD to and pass the county and state value to the destination page by dragging the destination widget to that action. And you have to write the logic what you want to execute on that destination page.

Hi Rohan,

Thank you for the reply.

Even I have achieved upto this point. 

I am stuck is at 4th point. ie. If i add New State details, the state name should appear in the state dropdown for that respective country.

Hi @Ankita k

If possible try to share the OML , so its eassy to debug , and i wll get back you with the solution.

Thank you,

Shree

Hi Srinivas,

Its part of the project hence I am afraid I cannot send it. By the way, Country and State are just for reference.

Please let me know if you need any clarification in the above  description.

Ankita k wrote:

Hi Rohan,

Thank you for the reply.

I am stuck is at 4th point. ie. If i add New State details, the state name should appear in the state dropdown for that respective country.

Hi Ankita,

even if you add new state you will have to go thought the Country selection first and as soon as you selected the country the respective state will populate in the DD (which include the newly added state). And when you select that newly added state it will redirect as per above mentioned in my comments.

Thanks....

Ankita k wrote:

Hi Rohan,

Thank you for the reply.

Hi Ankita,

Make sure to save the newly added state and details in the respective tables.

Do not forget to Ajax refresh the dropdown after adding state and details if you want immediate change.

Or try to use debug and check where you missed. This is the best way to figure out and solve your issue.

Hope it helps

Regards

Seema