[Ultimate PDF] Having distinct headers on pages

Forge Component
(13)
Published on 10 Feb by Ricardo Costa
13 votes
Published on 10 Feb by Ricardo Costa

Hello, 

I am using Ultimate PDF to build reports, my client whats to have a header for the first page, and a different, smaller one, for the other pages.

How can I do this with  Ultimate PDF?

I tried to use the page count web block, but it doesn't output a value, nor could I use JS to find the value on the page.

Can you help me with that?

Nuno Delgado wrote:

Hello, 

I am using Ultimate PDF to build reports, my client whats to have a header for the first page, and a different, smaller one, for the other pages.

How can I do this with  Ultimate PDF?

I tried to use the page count web block, but it doesn't output a value, nor could I use JS to find the value on the page.

Can you help me with that?

Hi,

You can create a custom web page and use the "Ultimate PDF" to create this custom page. Is the best way to do that.

Cheers

By using different pages with a different header for the PDF can create a different header. This can be possible in OutSystems

Thank you,

Sudip

Hi everyone I have an issue with this plugin when I try to download it, the header or footer is not displayed correctly., I have this web screen to do that. How I can resolve it? or we have some options to print the page number or page count?