Hello everyone, 

I have a quick question about templating. Is it possible to re use an application I made in the form of a template. 

Example: I've created a portal application. In my next project I'd like to reuse some of the blocks and logic from this portal application. Is this possible? 

Thanks in Advance.

-Soufyan

Soufyan Soufyan wrote:

Hello everyone, 

I have a quick question about templating. Is it possible to re use an application I made in the form of a template. 

Example: I've created a portal application. In my next project I'd like to reuse some of the blocks and logic from this portal application. Is this possible? 

Thanks in Advance.

-Soufyan

Hello Soufyan, 

In the new application we can use the application you created as a dependency, just create webblocks in the application that you will consume with the logic you want to reuse in the new application.

Jorge Rodrigues

Yes, this is possible to reuse logic & blocks from your current application in any new application. But while doing this you should also take care of 4LC of OutSystems. You should keep your reusable logic and blocks in separate module. For more detailed understanding go throught this video course

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/69/validating-and-refactoring-applications/?LearningPathId=17