How i know page is show in Pop up or showing direcly

Dear  comunity

how i can know if page showing in Pop up or normal view?

Thank you in advance

Hi Agus Kukuh Setiaji,

as far as I can tell, you don't know server-side... you could pass the screen a Boolean input parameter with that info though: default value (False) means it was accessed directly, True means it was accessed as a popup.

You can also detect it on the browser side, as popups in OutSystems load in an iframe.

Hope this helps

Agus Kukuh Setiaji wrote:

Dear  comunity

how i can know if page showing in Pop up or normal view?

Thank you in advance

Hi Agus Kukuh Setiaji,

you can apply some javascript . It can not be done at server side.    https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/53775/pop-up-window-detection/

Thanks,

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Agus Kukuh Setiaji,

as far as I can tell, you don't know server-side... you could pass the screen a Boolean input parameter with that info though: default value (False) means it was accessed directly, True means it was accessed as a popup.

You can also detect it on the browser side, as popups in OutSystems load in an iframe.

Hope this helps

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for reply, it's for payment gateway some it's not leave pop up but some open new tab so when go end point need to check if open from pop up or normal view from redirect (i can't control what they send to me, if i can I will also ask to add feedback from there to add with variable boolean like your sugest)

I will try detect it on the browser side.

thanks