[Simple Reports] Browser pagination to render PDF

Forge Component
(26)
Published on 2017-01-16 by Rafael Fantato
26 votes
Published on 2017-01-16 by Rafael Fantato

I have a list of WebBlocks, and each WebBlock generates a contract that contains multiple images and ultimately generates a PDF report.

In case the second contract also has images, the browser does not paginate. And it does not render the pdf.

From the tests I did, the problem is in the second contract that contains images.

If only the first contract contains images, they render normally.

I am using (Simple Reports).

Hi Rodrigo, this was generating by the browser or usign a third plugin to generate PDF? Like Html2PDF?

The live preview inside the browser is it working or it is broken too?

Rodrigo Lima wrote:

I have a list of WebBlocks, and each WebBlock generates a contract that contains multiple images and ultimately generates a PDF report.

In case the second contract also has images, the browser does not paginate. And it does not render the pdf.

From the tests I did, the problem is in the second contract that contains images.

If only the first contract contains images, they render normally.

I am using (Simple Reports).

Solution

Dear, luckily I managed to solve the problem. I can't explain what really happened, but I think it's a system bug. Inside my WebBlock I have several lists with images, and one of them was causing the error. 

As I removed it, I realized it worked. So I deleted and created a new identical list, and it was fixed.

thank you!

Solution