HOW TO DISPLAY URL IN A DIFFERENT TAB

HOW CAN I DISPLAY URL IN A NEW TAB. CURRENTLY IT IS OPENING IN THE CURRENT TAB

IMAGE ATTACHED

THE URL ACTION IS LINKED TO A SITE PROPERTY

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

SiteProperties\URL

Hi Rudo,

Set the extended properties of the link widget to "target" value: "_blank" like below.

Thanks & Regards,

Koushik Prathi.

Can you please turn off that shouting button (caps lock), it's really annoying.

A quick solution for you would be to place all this in a link instead of using the ExternalURL widget. Change the URL Action to a function and add all the information you have in URL property to the Link. You can then open this link by adding "_blank" to extended properties like this;

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Hi Rudo,

Set the extended properties of the link widget to "target" value: "_blank" like below.

Thanks & Regards,

Koushik Prathi.

Thank you. I'm new to outsystems, it now opens a blank tab. I want it to open what i have in this URL "

URL.URL + "DLDBackOffice/PolicyDocumentEntry.aspx?&CustomerId="+CustomerQuotesReadyForQA.Id

how best can i achieve this?

Hi,

As previous posters already explained the extended property target with value "_blank" opens your URL in a new tab. It should not be a blank tab.

Regards,

Daniel

I agree with all the suggestions. The main thing is to set the link property  "target=_blank". This is the Solution in this scenario.

Thank you,

Sudip

Rudo Muriel Munyavi wrote:

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Hi Rudo,

Thanks & Regards,

Koushik Prathi.

Thank you. I'm new to outsystems, it now opens a blank tab. I want it to open what i have in this URL "

URL.URL + "DLDBackOffice/PolicyDocumentEntry.aspx?&CustomerId="+CustomerQuotesReadyForQA.Id

how best can i achieve this?

What is your real problem?

you said, it's working (open in a new tab).

What you have in URL Action?

Best Regards,
PVN