Unable To View any Application

Hi,

i am going to my personal environment, and after login i am unable to view any of my application.please provide me solution regarding this . 

Hi,

Do you get an error message?

Are you able to login? If not then could it be it has been a while that you used Service Studio to code? It could be that your PE needs to be waked up.

If your personal environment is suspended you just have to visit https://www.outsystems.com/home/ and click the "Wake Up" button.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Himanshu,

As per my understanding only possible case for this issue could be as below.

If you have used your environment after long time and you have used wake up environment option then all your apps are gone from the environment. You must have received an email from Outsystems regarding this with a link to download all apps. You can download apps from there and upload again in your environment.

Please let me know if this is the case or not.

Hi,

I am able to login in Person environment  service studio and my environment also up .but unable to view any of my application i have shared screen shot of one of my old application url.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Himanshu,

As per my understanding only possible case for this issue could be as below.

If you have used your environment after long time and you have used wake up environment option then all your apps are gone from the environment. You must have received an email from Outsystems regarding this with a link to download all apps. You can download apps from there and upload again in your environment.

Hi Himanshu Verma,

If you can login to Service Studio, Service Center or LifeTime on your Personal Environment, then I'd say Nikhil is probably right.

Recycling of inactive PEs is an automatic process that takes place after a certain period of inactivity of the PE. It backs up your applications and sends you a link to recover them and then completely recycles the environment (you loose all data stored in the database, and all environment configurations you may have setup).

If your environment was recycled, and you reclaimed it again, it will be empty of any application and/or data. Use the applications' backup to re-install them on the brand new instance of your Personal Environment and you are good to go, but the data stored on the database will have been lost.

Hope this further clarifies.

Himanshu Verma wrote:

Hi,

I am able to login in Person environment  service studio and my environment also up .but unable to view any of my application i have shared screen shot of one of my old application url.

Hi Himanshu,

The screenshot you have shared if one of your application's screen opened in browser. Which I understand is showing error. 

Please also help us to know if you are able to see your application in Service Studio. If it is not there then there is no point of it being available in browser.