not able to access users eSpace

hello,

I am not able to access User eSpace After changing Configure Authentication to Active Directory

After which i m not able to access any of my application onto it nor able to access User eSpace 

and i am redirected to an IntegratedAuthentication.aspx page which is asking for Username and Password

Solution

Hi Shoaib,

In order to go back to the initial setting, do the following:

• Open up Service Center > Factory > Modules tab
  • Search for Users module and click on it
  • In the Users detail click on Tenants tab and select "Users (Default Tenant)"

• Set UseActiveDirectoryLogin and UseIntegratedAuthenticationLogin to False

After that you should be able to login in the Users module with the built-in login feature of the Outsystems platform. You can than check your Active Directory configuration again.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Thank you Nordin Ahdi,

I am not able to find  UseActiveDirectoryLogin and UseIntegratedAuthenticationLogin in siteproperty could ypu please help

Hi Shoaib,

You are in the wrong tab. You should select one tab to the left which is called "Tenants".

Look closely at the screenshots I've posted above and follow the steps provided please.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Shoaib,

You are in the wrong tab. You should select one tab to the left which is called "Tenants".

Look closely at the screenshots I've posted above and follow the steps provided please.

Regards,

Nordin

got it thank you :)

You're welcome :)

Let me know if it worked and you've regained access.

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

You're welcome :)

Let me know if it worked and you've regained access.

yes it works and I have regained access  thank you :)

Great, you're welcome Shoaib!