[Custom Input Masks] Focus shifting to last masked input after ajax refresh.

Forge Component
(43)
Published on 9 Mar by Marcelo Ferreira
43 votes
Published on 9 Mar by Marcelo Ferreira

i have several inputs with mask applied for currency and after ajax refresh focus is shifted to last input with mask on the page , this is very frustrating for inputting while tabbing.

Hi Nitesh,

I tested it and for me looks like its working. Check the WebScreen4 of the attachment. Let me know if this works for you or not. Or can you replicate the problem and attach here a module with the problem.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

I'm getting the same issue as Nitesh on Internet Explorer... I don't understand why, but it's working properly on your DEMO. Maybe you're not refreshing the inputs? Anyway, I found one solution and shared with you via private message. Unfortunately I'm not allowed share the eSpace where I'm getting the error.

Regards

Tiago Gomes wrote:

Hi Marcelo,

I'm getting the same issue as Nitesh on Internet Explorer... I don't understand why, but it's working properly on your DEMO. Maybe you're not refreshing the inputs? Anyway, I found one solution and shared with you via private message. Unfortunately I'm not allowed share the eSpace where I'm getting the error.

Regards

With my research i found that there is some issue with inputmask js misbehaves with focus in IE .

when there is ajax refresh on the page and there are multiple textboxes with inputmask attached to it , the focus shifts to the last input where input mask is used on a text box .

Finally i have to remove the inputmask from textboxes to get rid of the issue and only used on expression.

Hi Marcelo,

Here it's an OML replicating the bug.

Regards,

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for the example. During the weekend I will try and look into this.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi,

The component has a new version that solves this problem.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

The component has a new version that solves this problem.

Regards,

Marcelo

Thanks Marcelo , 

will check and test it out. 

Hi Nitesh,

I know that this solved for Tiago because he send me a message. If it also solves for you mark my last answer as a solution plz. If not let me know what problem you are still having.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Here it's a new Sample that the component isn't working properly.

Notice that now I'm saving values to the database, but it's not saving when it's above one thousand (1,000 in the component) and when it's below that value it's saving in the DB but not presenting in the input without any reason.

Can you take a look once again?

Regards