I have requirement that the client wants 4 images which has to be in one carousal and when user slides the image the next carousel image should appear,  So the point is in one Carousel there should be 4 images .....iam trying to customize the carousal widget is that possible or if there is any  possible solution for this. please suggest. Iam trying to achieve this is outsystem mobile application

Please, look to this post, maybe help you.

Cheers,
Nuno

Solution

Hi Andrew,

If I understand your problem correctly then you want carousel to show 4 images at a time and when user clicks next then further images should appear with horizontal scroll effact.

For this there are options in carousel for setting number of images to display at a time. You can even keep this number different based on device type, see below screenshot for reference:

Please correct me if I got you wrong.

Solution

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Please, look to this post, maybe help you.

Cheers,
Nuno

Iam trying to achieve this is outsystem mobile application.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Andrew,

If I understand your problem correctly then you want carousel to show 4 images at a time and when user clicks next then further images should appear with horizontal scroll effact.

For this there are options in carousel for setting number of images to display at a time. You can even keep this number different based on device type, see below screenshot for reference:

Please correct me if I got you wrong.

You are almost right but i am facing problem when i slide next carousal. which means when i slide, 4 new images should come but for me 1 image loads and add as 4th image in the existing 3 old image...is there any possible solution for this please suggest.

Hi Andrew,

I have not checked in mobile for for reactive web app it works exactly how you want. See below link for sample reference:

https://nikhil-ranosys.outsystemscloud.com/GooglePlacesAPIIntegrationSample/Images2

And reactive and mobile app use same set of widgets so it should work same in mobile app also.