How to use checkbook to control the display of the input box

I want to implement such a function: When I select checkbook, the input box is not displayed, otherwise it is displayed. I tried it and I do n’t know how to determine the checkbox check event

To display and hide checkbox you can use if widget. If you are doing it in reactive or mobile app then no need to write anything in on change event. But for treditional web app you can use on change event on checkbox and do ajax refresh to update the UI.

Hi,

The checkbox widget has an "On Change" property that you can select has destination a screen action. On that screen action you just need to ajax refresh the input. This input should have on the visible property the same variable has the checkbox has on variable.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

See attached oml for traditional web

Solution

Sam Long wrote:

I refer to your plan successfully,At the beginning, I directly modified my code. It had no effect. Re-creation was actually useful. The code twice was exactly the same, it was incredible!

Finally, I still want to thank you very much, my friend!

Yi Wang wrote:

Sam Long wrote:

I refer to your plan successfully,At the beginning, I directly modified my code. It had no effect. Re-creation was actually useful. The code twice was exactly the same, it was incredible!

Happy to have helped, and thank you for marking my reply as the solution!

Sam Long wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Sam Long wrote:

Happy to have helped, and thank you for marking my reply as the solution!

No thanks my friend!You are an obsessive devotee and we should learn from you