How do you save the list box selections?

I have three list boxes and what I want to do is to select the list box options and be able to save them when the submit button is clicked. How do you do it?

Hi, 

What do you mean by 'saving'? 

You need to submit to a Screen Action, and on it, iterate (ForEach) each widget list and check if the item is selected or not (you configured the selection attribute on them). 

Then, if an item is selected, you can do whatever you want with it, like saving something on database, etc. 

Cheers 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi, 

You need to submit to a Screen Action, and on it, iterate (ForEach) each widget list and check if the item is selected or not (you configured the selection attribute on them). 

Then, if an item is selected, you can do whatever you want with it, like saving something on database, etc. 

Cheers 

I have List boxes in a web screen and I want to display the selection of the list boxes in another web screen, in the form of a widget (don't know which to use). How do I do it?

Yao Teck Ong wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi, 

Cheers 

I have List boxes in a web screen and I want to display the selection of the list boxes in another web screen, in the form of a widget (don't know which to use). How do I do it?

Also there is a flaw with my list boxes

When I select another option in the dropdown list and filter, it will show another list box and the previous list box selections will be automatically deselected. How do I solve it? Maybe a way to have only one list box with all the data instead of three list boxes for the data