[Data Grid] How to work on multi DataGrid in a screen

Forge Component
(34)
Published on 12 Feb (11 days ago) by OutSystems R&D
34 votes
Published on 12 Feb (11 days ago) by OutSystems R&D

Hi guys,

My Screen has mutil grid but frame work is not support.

Only the first grid works properly.

For example: "selection blocks that display Count, Average, Maximum, Minimum and Summation

Only work on the first grid, others grid do not working.

How does it work on any grid in a screen?

Hi Huyen,

To use same grid on a single screen you can make a web block that contain a grid and then you can use this web block as many times as you want to use on same or different screens.

And you are getting any other error on screen please try to attach the screenshot to understand your issue more.

Nitish Kumar wrote:

Hi Huyen,

To use same grid on a single screen you can make a web block that contain a grid and then you can use this web block as many times as you want to use on same or different screens.

And you are getting any other error on screen please try to attach the screenshot to understand your issue more.

Thanks Nitish Kumar,

>>To use same grid on a single screen you can make a web block that contain a grid and then you can use this 

>>web block as many times as you want to use on same or different screens.

I just tried it but it still didn't work. Only the first grid will work, other grid won't work. (on same screen has different data grids)

>>And you are getting any other error on screen please try to attach the screenshot to understand your issue more.

Sorry for the security of the project, I can not provide screenshot, can only describe the problem encountered.

(i'm working, not training)

For example: "selection blocks that display Count, Average, Maximum, Minimum and Summation

I can't do that on other grid on same screen. 

The event (in framework) always uses gridId of the first grid.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Processing Upload...

Hello, Huyen IT.

Using the blocks, you are limited to having that work to the specified grid object.

With the same component release, two new EventHandlers were added and, using them, you can achieve the results you want.

You still have to add an event handler per grid object, but now you have access to the values and you can display the values for one at a time or both selections.

There's an .oml attached so you can take a look.

Hope this helps

Processing Upload...

Attachment

Rui Mendes wrote:

Hello, Huyen IT.

Using the blocks, you are limited to having that work to the specified grid object.

With the same component release, two new EventHandlers were added and, using them, you can achieve the results you want.

You still have to add an event handler per grid object, but now you have access to the values and you can display the values for one at a time or both selections.

There's an .oml attached so you can take a look.

Hope this helps

Thanks Rui Mendes,

I think so too, somewhere i missing event call or setting values.

Attachment could not be referenced yet because it is "Processing Upload..." status.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Nitish Kumar wrote:

Hi Huyen,

Hi Nitish Kumar,

I have tried it on Data Grid Sample Advanced and it works fine (multi web block on same screen).

I don't know where I'm missing something.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Hi guys,

I have found the cause: my DataGrid has onSelectionChanged event in AdvancedFormat, so it override event of framework (WijmoGridJS.js file).

How can I use both in framework and on grid, when event of gird is important?

Thanks & Best Regards.