[Data Grid] Insert selected rows when sorting or filtering

Forge Component
(36)
Published on 17 Mar (3 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D
36 votes
Published on 17 Mar (3 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D

Hello everyone! I was trying to insert selected row when sorting and i got this message...

Is there a way to fix this?! If i have 20000 records and i need the record 15000 it is weird that i need to navigate a lot of pages so that i can select it to insert. If i was able to filter and insert it would be better. Any work around for this? Thanks

Diogo Pacheco wrote:

Hello everyone! I was trying to insert selected row when sorting and i got this message...

Is there a way to fix this?! If i have 20000 records and i need the record 15000 it is weird that i need to navigate a lot of pages so that i can select it to insert. If i was able to filter and insert it would be better. Any work around for this? Thanks

Hi Diogo Pacheco,

You can find and fixed it in framework:

Regards,

Huyen IT wrote:

Diogo Pacheco wrote:

Hi Diogo Pacheco,

You can find and fixed it in framework:

Regards,

Any clue on how to? I do think that if i remove that kind of validations the component will not work... I don't see any reason for the component to have this validation if there was no other limitations.

I haven't tried fix it yet but I think the reason for this validations is position for insert into array. When the grid has a sort or a filter applied,  position of array has changed.
So if you don't want that validations, you should control position.

Regards,