add additional User information in mobile App

Hi Guys, 

I am wondering if there is any"go through" or "example" on how to add some additional user info in a mobile app (like first and second name). I know how to add this info in a web app, but I am not realy familiar with mobile.

Regardless what I am doing I always get the error: "The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint  "... USER_ID". The conflict occurred in database"..." table "..." column 'ID'. 

Thanks!

Tobias 

Hello,

Can you sahre the module (oml file) or some prints to show what are you trying to do?

Thanks.

BR, Luis

Hi Luis,

I have 2 Server Actions 

Basically, I am starting with a general user creation 

which is creating the user properly. 

Then I want the user to share his Information

so I fetch the User, assign the User Id to the UserExt id (1:1) and create or update the user extension. 

On client site I am executing the Actions

And trying to fetch the additonal Infos 

Thanks, 

Tobi

Hi!

How you are getting the userid in the second action?
I think you need to return the UserId created/updates on the first action (output parameter) and use it in the second action.

Can you try it?

Hope it helps.

BR,

Luis

Hi, 

It does not return any content in the UserExt Attributes... I´ve creatd an output of UserId and asigned it to CreateOrUpdateUser.id. On the second action I use the User aggregate to fetch the user with User.id=GetUserById() as filter.

BigSlikTobi wrote:

Hi, 

It does not return any content in the UserExt Attributes... I´ve creatd an output of UserId and asigned it to CreateOrUpdateUser.id. On the second action I use the User aggregate to fetch the user with User.id=GetUserById() as filter.

In Wich step are you getting that error?

Hi, 

actually the Error is gone but no data were created. I added the App.

It seems like the Data are not saved or greated at all

thank you again! 

BigSlikTobi wrote:

Hi, 

actually the Error is gone but no data were created. I added the App.

It seems like the Data are not saved or greated at all

thank you again! 

Ok. I Will give a look and give you Feedback.

I think in this action you should replace GetUserId() by UserId (input parameter):

Hi, 

it still does not return any value.

at least there are no values in the Userext entity.

also the first action is not directly before the second.

The User creates his account and then he needs to login. Then he will be redirected to the addinfo Page.

BR

Tobi

BigSlikTobi wrote:

Hi, 

it still does not return any value.

at least there are no values in the Userext entity.

also the first action is not directly before the second.

The User creates his account and then he needs to login. Then he will be redirected to the addinfo Page.

BR

Tobi

Where is not return the value?

Also, when you call the action  UserExtCreateOrUpdate you need to pass all value in the UserExt input parameter.

Solution

Hi, 

I needed to call the UserExtCreateOrUpdate action directly in the Save action to update the UserExt

Thanks for your help!

Tobias

Solution

BigSlikTobi wrote:

Hi, 

I needed to call the UserExtCreateOrUpdate action directly in the Save action to update the UserExt

Thanks for your help!

Tobias

Hi!

You are alredy calling that action before - is called when you call AddUserInfos action in Save, right?

So I think you dont need to move it to Save action.

BR,

Luis