Question on lightbox Widget?

Hi, In my project am using the carousel inside a list of images.i want to click the image and it should be shown top of the carousel.and when i click the top image it should be zoom in or zoom out in this case i use (LIGHTBOX WIDGET)for zoomin zoom out while am clicking the first image its fine to zoomin or zoom out in the list while am clicking the second or list of images its showing the first image that i clicked.please give me any solution..

Thanks,

Ramesh Pugazhenthi.

ramesh puzhalenthi wrote:

Hi, In my project am using the carousel inside a list of images.i want to click the image and it should be shown top of the carousel.and when i click the top image it should be zoom in or zoom out in this case i use (LIGHTBOX WIDGET)for zoomin zoom out while am clicking the first image its fine to zoomin or zoom out in the list while am clicking the second or list of images its showing the first image that i clicked.please give me any solution..

Thanks,

Ramesh Pugazhenthi.

Hi ramesh puzhalenthi,

Follow the below structure

if you need to show the group of images then you can use the group property

Solution

ramesh puzhalenthi wrote:

Thanks,

Ramesh Pugazhenthi.

Hi ramesh puzhalenthi,

Please refer the below link, you may get an idea

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/31238/how-to-show-full-size-image-on-lightboximage-updated-widget/#Post109239

Regards

S.Ellakkiya

Solution