List Navigation throws to the main page

Hello, community! 

Given: A Record List with data and List Navigation Web Block. Every time navigation list reaches page 5 on a particular screen (let it be "Request page"), it throws user to the main page, so you couldn't achieve pages 6 and further from the first time. But after the error (throw to the main page), when your again open Request page, it became possible to navigate to page 6 and further.
How this problem could be held?


Platform: Service Studio 10

Thank you in advance!

When you say that it throws to the user to main page, does any error appear or do you have any error on Service Center?
This could be explained by some error happening with data presented in the page six that was cached and that with the redirection it clears.

Hi,

Debug an see what error you are getting and post it here. If will be helpful to provide solution.

Regards,

Wasim khan S

Cristiana Umbelino wrote:

When you say that it throws to the user to main page, does any error appear or do you have any error on Service Center?
This could be explained by some error happening with data presented in the page six that was cached and that with the redirection it clears.

Hello, Cristiana!

Thank you for an answer!
There are too many records in the Error log, I'm not sure what type I should look for. But I don't think, that them caused the problem. I thoughtlessly added extra ajax refresh into List Navigation's Screen Action and that's worked, buy I still don't understand how and why.


Regards, 

Altynshash


Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi,

Debug an see what error you are getting and post it here. If will be helpful to provide solution.

Regards,

Wasim khan S

Hello, Wasim!

Thank you for an answer!
I tried to debug, but debugging process took too long and process of switching to another page was never terminated. Page became interactive again only after aborting the debugger and reopen app in browser.

Regards,
Altynshash


Can you share the OML file to look further.


Regards,

Wasim khan S

Solution

Altynshash Myrzakulova wrote:

Wasim Khan wrote:

Hi,

Debug an see what error you are getting and post it here. If will be helpful to provide solution.

Regards,

Wasim khan S

Hello, Wasim!

Thank you for an answer!
I tried to debug, but debugging process took too long and process of switching to another page was never terminated. Page became interactive again only after aborting the debugger and reopen app in browser.

Regards,
Altynshash


I understood my mistake. I pressed StepOver button while debugging instead of Continue, that’s why process never terminated. 

My bad, I couldn't navigate between pages becauseI set an ajax refresh only on activity table, instead on Table records wrapper.

Now problem solved. 

 

Regards, 

Altynshash


Solution