Error while generating mobile app
Question

Hello All,

I am getting below error while generating mobile app. Any pointer will be helpul.

Error 1: In Android on 2020-01-23 at 12:20:43 - Generation failed due to plugin version incompatibility with MABS. We recommend that you review the following plugin(s) and retry building the app:cordova-plugin-inappbrowser version 3.0.0-OS1 must be equal or greater than 3.1.0-OS2

Error 2: In iOS on 2020-01-23 at 12:20:43 - Generation failed due to plugin version incompatibility with MABS. We recommend that you review the following plugin(s) and retry building the app:cordova-plugin-inappbrowser version 3.0.0-OS1 must be equal or greater than 3.1.0-OS2

Thanks in advance.

Hi Prajakta,

Could you try by changing the extensibility Configuration of inappbrowser component from 3.0.0-OS1 to 3.1.0-OS2.

This should resolve your issue.

Preeti Kumari wrote:

Hi Prajakta,

Could you try by changing the extensibility Configuration of inappbrowser component from 3.0.0-OS1 to 3.1.0-OS2.

Thanks Preeti, This worked for me.

Prajakta Roshankhede wrote:

Preeti Kumari wrote:

Hi Prajakta,

Great to hear this, enjoy coding :)

Hi Prajakta,

Try to check this article. This may help you.

Regards

Seema

Hi Prajakta,

Preeti Kumari wrote:

Hi Prajakta,

Prajakta Roshankhede wrote:

Preeti Kumari wrote:

Hi Prajakta,

Great to hear this, enjoy coding :)

Hello. I am new to outsystems and I encountered this issue with cordova plugin geolocation. Where can I change the  extensibility Configuration?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.