Charts using Bubble Type stopped work

Hi dears,

I have a product in OS running there is 2 years, and I use an OS Charts\LineChart widget to plot a bubble and scatter graphs. Both was working fine. Below the bubble chart.

After an OS vulnerability patch updated this week, I had recompile all components, and the bubble chart does not work more. Only the scatter works. I'm using the charts widget parameters, sending a datapoint list and the advanced format init as listed below. The variable type will contain 'bubble' or 'scatter'. 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

AdvancedFormat_Init(HighchartsJSON: "outsystems.ext(" + 
If (Substr(JSON,0,1) = "{" or Index(JSON,"outsystems.ext") = 0, JSON, "{" + JSON + "}") + 
",{chart:{type:'"+Type+"',zoomType: 'xy'},tooltip: { style: {fontSize: '7pt'} },plotOptions:{series:{marker:{enabled:true}}}})")

Someone can give me a guide?

Thanks,

Roberto

Some questions:

• What version of the platform are you on? What version of Service Studio?
  • Have you tested in different browsers?
  • Have you checked for error messages in the browser dev tools console?

Hi Andrew,

• Plataform Version 10.0.1021.0
  • No, because I use only the Google Chrome, and I didn't change its version. I don't believe in a browser version problem, because if I run in the OS Production environment, boths graphs works, but when I run using development environment, both aren't plotted.
  • Ops, here can be have something. Really there are several error messages, that don't appears when I run in the production environment (using the same browser). See.

Thanks,

Roberto

Andrew,

Sorry, I answered in the wrong post. This answer refere to a post with problem of solid-gauge in HighCharts. The title is "HighCharts Gauge halt works".

Thanks,

Roberto

Well, referencing this post (Charts using Bubble Type stopped work), I look for error messages in the browser, but there is no error message.

Thanks,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

If the JSON is wrong, Highcharts ignores it, without an error. If the data isn't dynamically updated (via an Ajax refresh) but loaded at start-up (in the Preperation) you might check the source of the page in your browser, to see if there's anything wrong with the JSON.

Hi Kilian,

Thanks for your attention. But I'm very confused with this situation. I have a product for batch industries, with mark in breweries (www.easybatch.com.br). There is 2 years that the graphs reclaimed in this post works. Now, after a OS maintenance to solve vulnerabilities in the development environment, with a whole recompilation of components, 2 graphs halt works. Now, if I run my system in the production environment, it works. Only changing the link to development environment, the graphs are not showed. 

In the next sunday is scheduled the same vulnerability solve maintenance in my production development. Shure, I'm note recompiled the components, to avoid this problem, until this is resolved.

I'm open a case to OS, but until now anyone answered me. I'm change the priority to High to see any solution.

Thanks,

Roberto