Add another web block on the screen on button click

I want to add another web block on the click of a button on the same screen. This is to be done in traditional web, so can anyone suggest me a method?

Solution

Hi Shailesh,

If you want to show single webblock with some information, then enclose the webblock in a container and set the display property of container, a boolean variable with default value false.Then on button click change the value of boolean variable to true and ajax refresh container contains webblock.

If you want to generate multiple weblock  then keep that webblock in a list. Check the below discussion. Replace input field with your webblock

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/53338/repeatable-forms/#Post199972

Hope it helps

Regards

Seema

Solution

Hi Shailesh,

Do you want the same webblock to be added multiple time on the screen when you click the button or you have different thoughts?

In case if you want same webblock to be repeated with different data than what Seema suggested will work which is more like adding a record dynamically to your list.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi guys, thanks for the help but I found the solution by myself.

Hi Shailesh,

Good job on finding the solution by yourself but even if that is the case I will mark Seema's answer as solution. That way in the future people with the same problem that find this post will understand which is the best solution for this problem.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Shailesh,

Good job on finding the solution by yourself but even if that is the case I will mark Seema's answer as solution. That way in the future people with the same problem that find this post will understand which is the best solution for this problem.

Regards,

Marcelo

I think you're right