Searching for "error code 106"

Searching for "error code 106"

Anyone know what this errorcode means? I get it when trying to install platform 4.2 on a virtualised server. The publishing of servicecenter seems to fail.

Hi Hans,

The error code 106 means some problem occurred while compiling Service Center eSpace into a ASP.NET application. This may occur due to several different circumstances.

Please send us the installation log files located at "C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Installer\Logs" so that we can troubleshoot the problem, and find the exact cause. Alternatively, press the "Help Me!" button that appears in the bottom left corner of the installation when it fails and submit the error to us (that submission will send us the logs files attached).

Thanks,

It happens to me as well, any news?
Hi Ralf,

As Rodrigo stated, the error code 106 may occur due to various reasons and the only way we can help you is by looking into the installation logs since there isn't really a one-size-fits-all soluion for this error. If you submit the error to us during the installation, our support team will troubleshoot the problem and guide you towards its resolution.

Best regards,
Miguel