How to make every created screen have template ?

I have my custom theme & template , While creating the web application I've selected this template, I can see the layout of the template in the application but when i create new screen it is not applied automatically i've to drag and drop the layout to the new created screen.

How to make all created screens have the template automatically ?

Solution

Hi,

Check your theme property, in there you should find a property called layout. Change that your custom layout web block.

Regards.

Solution

Muhamed Akl wrote:

I have my custom theme & template , While creating the web application I've selected this template, I can see the layout of the template in the application but when i create new screen it is not applied automatically i've to drag and drop the layout to the new created screen.

Hi Muhamed Akl,

I think firstly, setting on Default Theme of Module.

Next step, setting Theme of MainFlow (where you create screen)

Regards.

Prasad Rao wrote:

Hi,

Check your theme property, in there you should find a property called layout. Change that your custom layout web block.

Regards.

That worked, Thank you Prasad

Huyen IT wrote:

Muhamed Akl wrote:

Hi Muhamed Akl,

I think firstly, setting on Default Theme of Module.

Next step, setting Theme of MainFlow (where you create screen)

Regards.

Thank you Huyen