When navigating back to list delete form address

Hello!

If I use createOrUpdate action on save button, then I am navigating back to list screen. But on address bar it leaves form address as current page. outsystemscloud.com/YourAppName/FormAdress.aspx.

Is there a way to update address field to list address? Nothing to bad, but everytime i forget to check and refresh page, it asks me confirmation. 

Hi Vemp,

your button calls the ajax refresh or submit action on save button? is it traditional web or React?

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi Vemp,

This is a strange behaviour. Usually when you add destination node and select any screen then user gets redirected to that screen and address also changes in the browser addressbar.

Can you please help to share the oml where you are getting this issue, or atleast a minimal oml to reproduce your case.

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi Vemp,

your button calls the ajax refresh or submit action on save button? is it traditional web or React?

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi!

Button method is Submit and Validation is Client&Server. App is traditional web app

Regards Vemp

Solution

Hi Vemp,

The problem is that you have a Submit button. Try change it to Ajax Submit and refresh the data you need, it should work.

Regards,

João Campos

Solution