Version 11.6.22

Hi, I'm having trouble inputting widgets on to my screens. After I discovered this I realized I can't add any to my UI flow either. Nothing is greyed out and it seems I can still affect the existing widgets properties. When trying to use new ones though I drag and a black circle with a line running through it just follow my cursor.

Hi Jaret,

Can you share the screenshot ?

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi Manish, I wanted to show the black circle that's following but when ever I hit prnt scrn it disappears for that milisecond of the action.

Sorry, this last one is better. The widget simply does nothing when I drag and drop.

Solution

Hi Jaret,

Can you right click on the container under mainContnet and select the option to insert widget and check whether you are able to insert any widget or not by doing that?

Solution

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi Jaret,

Can you right click on the container under mainContnet and select the option to insert widget and check whether you are able to insert any widget or not by doing that?

I was able to do so. I'm not sure why the drag and drop method is still doing this. But at least I can affect it now. Would you happen to have a solution for the UI flow?

Hi Jaret,

You are not able to add new UI flow as well? 

Can you share the screenshot of that as well?

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi Jaret,

You are not able to add new UI flow as well? 

Can you share the screenshot of that as well?

Regards,

Manish Jawla

I'm not too sure what happened but all problems are resolved through solutions you gave me and external means. Thank you Manish!

Glad to help you :), your always welcome.

Cheers!! Happy coding.